Magnus the Red: Model Will be Massive



Last weekend people visited the Warhammer 40,000 Open Day and pics of the new Magnus the Red Daemon Prince kit began popping up all over. On display was a very large version of Magnus and a smaller one standing beside it.  Many speculated which version we would see upon release and according to GW's new Warhammer 40,000 Facebook post, we finally have the answer:


"Towering over anything short of an Imperial Knight" Wow! This thing will be massive and have quite a significant presence on the table. I personally cannot wait for this kit to be released. Rumors are saying a December launch for our grand Cyclops.  The fact that he will be so large will make him an amazing addition to a board aesthetic.  Really cannot wait for this one!
Magnus the Red: Model Will be Massive Magnus the Red: Model Will be Massive Reviewed by RobChandler on 12:18:00 PM Rating: 5

2 comments

  1. That is going to be huge! I imagine it will sell very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I fear it will sell out very quickly on its initial run. I'm setting some money aside for him myself ha. I'm guessing he will run for $140 US.

      Delete

Post AD