Magnus the Red: Model Will be Massive


​

Last weekend people visited the Warhammer 40,000 Open Day and pics of the new Magnus the Red Daemon Prince kit began popping up all over. On display was a very large version of Magnus and a smaller one standing beside it.  Many speculated which version we would see upon release and according to GW's new Warhammer 40,000 Facebook post, we finally have the answer:


"Towering over anything short of an Imperial Knight" Wow! This thing will be massive and have quite a significant presence on the table. I personally cannot wait for this kit to be released. Rumors are saying a December launch for our grand Cyclops.  The fact that he will be so large will make him an amazing addition to a board aesthetic.  Really cannot wait for this one!
​
Magnus the Red: Model Will be Massive Magnus the Red: Model Will be Massive Reviewed by RobChandler on 12:18:00 PM Rating: 5

2 comments

  1. That is going to be huge! I imagine it will sell very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I fear it will sell out very quickly on its initial run. I'm setting some money aside for him myself ha. I'm guessing he will run for $140 US.

      Delete

Post AD